Wood and Furniture Balm- Organic Hard Wax Wood Finish
TY Fine Furniture's new Organic Wood Balm is a 100% blend of food-grade certified organic oils and waxes. This new Finish blend is Hard, extremely protective and lends itself to amazingly easy repairs and refinish work.
Is perfected from food grade Certified Organic oils and natural Waxes.
- While solid at room temperature, easily works into a buttery smooth cream, allowing it to penetrate the wood grain, allowing it to polymerize nicely into a protective and elegant finish.
- Does an amazing job of refinishing scratched furniture.
- Has a superb grain-filling property for a smooth and alluring finish.
- Highlights wood’s natural beauty, naturally, with a non-toxic finish to furniture and all woodwork such as window sills.
- Has zero-VOC content, no metallic driers (many oils have these hidden in them), no thinners or solvents; even the beeswax is 100% naturally unbleached.
- Watermarks are easily cured with a light re-application, this finish blends into itself beautifully, refreshing your solid wood items and making them look new again.
Wood And Finish Options
We believe believe that wood should never be stained. Every item that we meticulously handcraft is made using 100% solid wood, in the species of wood that you select.
A Walnut item will be Solid Walnut Wood, not muddy walnut colored chemical pigments applied over a cheaper material.
Our Primary finish is our Proprietary Organic Blend of natural Oils and Waxes. We do not add any chemicals, thinners, pigments or metallic driers to our finish. In fact, our finish is actually made using 100% food grade ingredients!
On heavy use items, such as dining tables, we use a hard coating finish that has zero-VOC content and is certified for food contact.
You may at any point speak with us to select a different finish or to ask questions and get answers.
We know buying furniture from TY Fine Furniture is a long term investment and that our customers want their items on time and in perfect condition.
We want the best experience for all our customers. Because of this, we have developed a shipping process that results in consistently excellent results.
Currently, all items are designed to be lightly disassembled for shipping. This means that there is some light assembly involved with most items. Most items it means attaching the legs, on beds its a little more complex, but still very simple.
By lightly disassembling every item, it also means that you can easily and quickly move the individually boxed parts into your room with ease, our target for each box is a maximum weight of 75 lbs. Every individual box is sized to go through smallest elevator and around tightest corners.
Our average bed frame takes 30-45 minutes to assemble, our customers are always elated about how easy it is, and how sturdy and durable the resulting furniture becomes.
little as 4 weeks!